Sunday, May 3, 2015



Took a drive on the Roaring Fork Natural Trail today. It was so lovely. Everything is so green this time of year and the birds song was amazing. We didn't see any large wildlife but lots of small creatures and enjoyed the sound of the rushing water. This is truly one of those places that restores my soul. 

Taking a short break right now as I wait for the final proofs on Drifting Sands! This is the first book in the Warfield Hotel Mystery series I've been talking about for almost two years now. Stay tuned for the cover real and release information. So excited to finally be seeing this dream come true. 

The second book in the series will be called Crashing Waves and you can expect to see it in November (keeping fingers crossed) with the third book sometime in 2016. 

I can't thank you all enough for staying with me and waiting patiently. Closer to release of the book, I will be doing some giveaways right here on my blog. This will be just for those who have continued to read and follow me over the last few years.

Talk soon~
CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment