Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I know! I know! Here I am again so quickly. But I got something in the mail today that I just had to share with you all.


Never mind the old lady...see the book she's holding, that's the paperback copy of the Authors off the Shelf by Lazy Beagle Entertainment that my story "A Buggy Ride for Christmas" is in. This book is huge! I had no idea it was going to be so beautiful. It's chocked full of stories from authors you can find on the Lazy Beagle Entertainment website. All proceeds from the sale of this book are being divided between four very worthy causes. You'll also find a story from the amazing Charlie Cochrane in this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Authors-off-Shelf-Lazy-Beagle-ebook/dp/B00GY6A1JY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390439543&sr=8-1&keywords=authors+off+the+shelf


No comments:

Post a Comment